** Follow us on Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest **

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Early Morning Delivery!!!

Early morning delivery from Nature's Garden! I am so excited to get soaping! These fragrance oils smell amazing!




Watch the video of my first batch here 



This order from Nature's Garden came so fast! I am so ready to get planning! This will be an adventure for sure. They all smell so good that I am not sure what to use first.
I am used to Melt & Pour soap making so we will see what happens! I now have everything I need to get started, maybe tonight!

I also got another package this morning that makes me a little nervous, but I have done my research and feel confident enough to give it a go!

See the experience here




You can follow my journey on Facebook and watch as I learn.

Have a great day and see ya next time!

















 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment