** Follow us on Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest **

Monday, August 6, 2018

First Order From MAD MICAS!

Today I received my order from Mad Micas and I am so excited to try them in my Cold Process Soap! 



 



I love the way they packaged the mica's and the colors are so much prettier in person.  I could have ordered every color on the Mad Micas website but had to narrow it down to 8 for now. But let me tell you, their prices are the best I have seen and the reviews are amazing.

Here are the colors I purchase, aren't they amazing!!Pictures so these micas no justice at all. They are all absolutely gorgeous!



Key West Blue

Hot Man On A Tin Roof Brown

Angry Rose

Spicy Tomato Brick Red

Always a Bridesmaid

Love Bite Pink


ENVY Green




Harold's Purple

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment